Monday, August 19, 2013

Well all the pork is collected and i hope everyone is happy with it!

I was very pleased how my little runt he turned out, although he was smaller. We had s lovely leg of roast pork on Sunday, with all the trimmings out of the garden. Potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, peas and beans. Such a rewarding dinner.

I can't believe how fat the cows are when i went to check on them! It was lovely i sat with Sally had a wonderful cup of tea and caught my breath!

We have sent another hive off to be filled, although late in the year we have been told it should be ok.

We have started the building works around the fridge so we can make sausages in there.

Well off to work, I have a Smallholders Group meeting tonight. South East Essex Organic Gardeners are coming to talk to us, i hope they can help me with my caterpillar problem!



No comments:

Post a Comment